How to set
Record Parameters Settings
When BPI-D1 power is ON, video recording will start automatically according to the default set. If you want to set the BPI-D1 video parameters, you can refer to the following steps:
- 1.Switch on the WiFi and switch to the AP mode（The LED light will remain steady）. Connect any mobile devices (e.g. Smartphone, tablet or computer) to the WiFi, connection “SSID= “XXX_D1_A39XXX” and enter the FTP address “ftp://192.168.0.1”.
- [Reminder]: User Name: admin; Password: admin
- Click the "Video Settings" or "Record Settings" can adjust the record parameters.
- After saving the changed settings，all setup are validated only after manually re-open after switching off the device.
"Video" related to the format of the final recorded and resolution, devices support the two coding formats which are H.264 and MJPEG; relevant parameters can be set manually according to the required. After setting，click "Save".
“Record “related to recording save time, the number of video files and the size of video files, devices support the two coding formats, setting Loop Recording Time and Timed Loop Recording; relevant parameters can be set manually according to the required. After setting，click "Save".
Video Stream: Choose the two streams in the “Video” which are H.264 and MJPEG.
Loop Recording Time: Finish a video and save a file according to setting recording time.
Timed Loop Recording: Start recording according to Loop Recording Time setting after switch on the device，beyond the setting time automatically stop recording.
- [Reminder]: Video resolution depends on choosing a different video stream, and the generated video file size will be different.