BPI-Flash-Net demo experiment board
Flash-Net Demo experimental board is a piece of testing board which designs specifically for core module of Flash-Net, mainly used for testing every function of core module of Flash-Net. It is the foundation of the application as well as development of Flash-Net. Demo board provides full open interface and circuit principle, providing reference for developers to design circuit for Flash-Net.
Main parts of the Demo board
- Power supply voltage stabilizing circuit: Demo board is provided with 5V power supply through USB interface and voltage regulator circuit will be converted from 5V to 3.3V.
- Core module of Flash-Net: the communication bridge between Flash animation software and SCM, support TCP/IP communication protocol.
- I/0 output circuit: control two 74HC595 and drive 16 LED display to display I/0 output status.
- I/0 input circuit: control two 74HC165, offer 16 way of input, input interface connect 16 button keyboards; can conduct input testing.
- USB-RS232 circuit: the circuit is composed of CH341 chips to realize communication between Demo board and PC, C51 online programming, besides it can connect to UART core board of Flash-Net, RS485, SCM through wire jumper to conduct communication test.
- Smallest SCM system: Demo provides the smallest SCM system which is compatible with C51 and AVR; the smallest SCM system includes: temperature sensor, infrared receiving tube, 2 way variable resistor voltage regulation circuit, which can conduct temperature acquisition, analog voltage acquisition, infrared remote control receiving experiment and all interfaces status of SCM can be displayed by LED
- RS485 interface circuit as well as external extension interface: RS485 interface can realize RS485 communication transmission and can connect external equipment with RS485 interface, such as PLC, frequency inverter, precision air conditioner, UPS to conduct secondary development. External extended interface can connect extended board to extend I/0 interface quantity to realize more complicated control experiment.
Main functional features of Demo board
- connect TCP/IP network through RJ45 interface and connect with Flash clients.
- equipped with Flash-Net core module socket, which is convenient for Flash-Net socket.
- 5V power supply of USB, test the communication between USB and SCM, communication. between USB and RS485, communication between USB and UART interface of Flash-Net, communication between Flash-Net and SCM as well as communication between Flash-Net and RS485 through wire jumper.
- Demo provides the smallest SCM system which is compatible with C51 and AVR; the smallest SCM system includes: temperature sensor, infrared receiving tube, 2 way variable resistor voltage regulation circuit, which can conduct temperature acquisition, analog voltage acquisition, infrared remote control receiving experiment and all interfaces status of SCM can be displayed by LED.
- provide ISP programming innterface of AVR, USN serial programming interface of C51.
- Demo board provides two 74HC165 and two 74HC595 as I/0 input & output control. Output status can be displayed by LED and provide leading-out terminal. Input is composed of 16 separate buttons and provides input terminal. Input terminals adopt pin and can be connected to conduct experiment with dupont line.
- Demo board provides external interface, leading out all pins of Flash-Net so as to conduct external extension.
- Demo board designs RS485 circuit and can be connected with equipment with RS485 interface.
- Auxiliary interface of DC5V power supply can supply power with DC5V/500mA power adapter when there is no USB for power supply; or when the Demo board has too many LED are lighting while the power is shortage, it will get power supply by power adapter.
BPI-Flash-Net demo board schematic diagram